| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tulear/ Toliara in December is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid with periodic rain. Circa 97mm (3.8in) of H2O descends during an average of 6 days.
- The heavens above Tulear/ Toliara are very sunny with on average a substantial, 10:05 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:32.
- There are approximately 3:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tulear/ Toliara December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tulear/ Toliara:
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 900.7 kms (559.7 miles) NNE
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 593.9 kms (369 miles) N
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 830.5 kms (516.1 miles) NE
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 641.1 kms (398.4 miles) NE
- Morondava, Madagascar - 349.9 kms (217.4 miles) N
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 585.6 kms (363.9 miles) ENE
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 534.9 kms (332.4 miles) ENE
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 407.4 kms (253.1 miles) ENE
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 374.3 kms (232.6 miles) ESE
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 374.3 kms (232.6 miles) ESE