| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tulear/ Toliara in April is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with scarcely any rain. A paltry 17.7mm (0.7in) of water descends across an average of 2 days.
- The blue above Tulear/ Toliara is sunny with on balance a considerable 9:23 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:34.
- There are approximately 2:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82% of daylight hours and cloudy 18% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tulear/ Toliara April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tulear/ Toliara:
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 900.7 kms (559.7 miles) NNE
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 593.9 kms (369 miles) N
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 830.5 kms (516.1 miles) NE
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 641.1 kms (398.4 miles) NE
- Morondava, Madagascar - 349.9 kms (217.4 miles) N
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 585.6 kms (363.9 miles) ENE
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 534.9 kms (332.4 miles) ENE
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 407.4 kms (253.1 miles) ENE
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 374.3 kms (232.6 miles) ESE
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 374.3 kms (232.6 miles) ESE